Saturday, July 24, 2010

Smashing, part deux

The drinkware we currently have...
I mentioned earlier that L's relationship with our dishware has not been a pleasant one since we've moved into the house.  At first, I just thought that he was somehow being clumsy, or not paying attention to how he washed the dishes.  Well, today I'm publicly apologizing to him because I have found out how fickle our drinking glasses really are.  While I was washing dishes this morning, I was scrubbing one of the glasses and it shattered in my hand.  And no, there wasn't any extreme temperature change, and I was being fairly delicate while washing- it just exploded on its own accord!  Needless to say, L and I will be taking a trip over to Macy's to pick up a new set of sturdier glasses with thicker walls to keep us from potentially being assaulted by our old drinkware.


 Any recommendations for drinking glasses?  Which of the following glasses would you pick?

 1.)

2.)

3.)


4.)

No comments:

Post a Comment