Monday, May 24, 2010

I lied...

Remember how in my last post, I claimed that summer was on its way?  Well, I lied.  Summer is definitely not coming... it's already here!  It's currently 93 degrees out, and we're under an excessive heat warning in Saint Paul.  The humidity is outrageous right now, making it hard to do much more than lay out in the yard without feeling like I'm starting to drown.

For those of you who remember, the apartment that L and I lived in for over 3 years technically had air conditioning, but the box was located in the living room, and it was rare for the bedrooms to ever actually cool down.  We've been known to move the mattress into the living room in order to sleep more comfortably.  Well, now we have central air in our new house and decided that today was the day to test it out, and thank goodness it works!  Though, we'll probably end up sleeping in the living room again in the near future due to the fact that our bedroom (located in the 1/2 level) will be just as hot and humid as it is outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment