Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 365

Since I'm am all gung ho about posting frequently at the moment, I've decided that my goal for the year is to complete Project 365 (click on the link if you haven't heard of it). It's going to be a challenge for me to remember to bring my camera around with me everywhere, but I'm going to attempt to take a new picture every day and to post 1x/week with the photos from the week. I'm really hoping that I stick with this because I think that it will be really cool to look back at the end of the year to see what I found to be important to capture each week. Another goal that I have with this project is to not take photos of the same things every week, so beware for random pictures (that I'll hopefully remember to explain so that those reading this blog aren't completely lost). So, after today, check back every Sunday night to see my week in photos!

Here is the first 3-day-week of 2010 in photos:

Friday
Sledding down Killer Hill on New Years Day

Saturday
See yesterday's post for more pictures from Saturday

Sunday
Can you guess to whom this fuzzy little nose belongs?

No comments:

Post a Comment