Sunday, January 17, 2010

365 Sunday

This past week proved hard for me to remember to take pictures during the day, therefore, this week has a major food theme present because for some reason, it was easier for me to remember to take a picture while eating than while I was out and about during the day...

Monday (#10)

Yes, I realize that I am kind of cheating by using a picture that I have already posted, but the bean pie adventure were the only photos I took on Monday... plus I like how this one turned out!
Tuesday (#11)

At one point or another, L had mentioned to me that he thought that the view from our sliding door that goes out to the deck would make for a cool photo... I agree, but I think it would look better if the poles to our gazebo weren't in the way!
Wednesday (#12)

I decided that Darla needed a Peter Pan-ish hat mad out of resume paper to wear. She totally rocked the hat.
Thursday (#13)

L came down with a nasty cold this past weekend, so we've been downing oranges and orange juice like there's no tomorrow!
Friday (#14)

My new favorite snack: Laughing Cow creamy swiss cheese spread on Club crackers. AMAZING! My mom took me to Costco on Friday, so I was able to stock up on these delicious wedges.
Saturday (#15)

If you don't use Agave nectar, then you are missing out on one of the greatest sweeteners ever. I use it in my coffee instead of sugar, but you can also use it as a sugar substitute in cooking/baking! I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to give it a whirl the next time I make cookies.
Sunday (#16)

The last picture of the week is a preview of the first craft that I have really created on my own from scratch by only looking at an inspiration picture! Check back tomorrow to see exactly what it is and how I made it.


No comments:

Post a Comment