Saturday, June 5, 2010

Momentous Occasion

In my family, there are 4 children- K, LC, Z, and P (all girls and I am the oldest).  This past week, the last of us girls successfully graduated from high school!  It's still hard for me to believe that the time has actually come where all of us are either adults or just on the edge of adulthood.  I don't feel like I am old enough to be where I am (though I suppose I am still only 23...).  I mean, I've already finished my BA, obtained my teaching license and am only 2 classes shy of my M.Ed.  I'm also already married, own a house, and have been talking about having kids in the next 4-5 years.  I am an adult now and it's sometimes hard to believe that I've made it this far.  I mean, seriously...
How did L and I go from this...
 Prom 2003 (only our 6th date)
... to this?
July 18, 2009 (copyright Studio Blue)

And how did we (K, LC, Z, and P) get here?
P, K, Z (LC was stuck in Duluth)

I hear the years only go by faster and faster...

No comments:

Post a Comment