Saturday, November 13, 2010

A November Winter Wonderland

We've got SNOW!



This morning we woke up to our first real snowfall of the year, and I'm giddy over it.  I love the snow and everything that comes along with it (except for bad drivers and black ice on the roads):  Chunky sweaters, hot chocolate, the festive red cups from Starbucks, shoveling, snowmen, Christmas shopping, my red pea coat, Love Actually... just to name a few of my favorite things. 

Today's favorite thing is the fact that my mom called to tell me not to come into work today due to the amounts of snow and the lack of plowing (they've got a Ford Excursion which can handle the snow, no problem), so I actually get to enjoy being snowed in for the day instead of trying to slowly make my way to the other side of the metro- Thanks Mom and Dad!

Time to go put my robe back on, start a new pot of coffee, grab season one of The Big Bang Theory (thanks to a coworker who lent it to me), and relax for the day :-)

Christmas 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment