Monday, August 24, 2009

Passing the time

We went house hunting today, but I'm going to write more about it tomorrow... :-) So instead, I'm going to post a survey-thingy about myself to pass the time:


1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:45 am

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Inglourious Basterds (everyone should see this!)

4. What is your favorite TV show? Hell's Kitchen

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you? I love living in MN- I wouldn't want to leave my family and friends!

6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee. I wasn't hungry this morning

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? Raw onions, pork

9. Favorite Place to Eat? currently, Chipotle

10. Favorite dressing? Creamy Basalmic

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Taurus

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a t-shirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? I would love to move to England or somewhere over in Europe

16. Favorite time of day? Evening

17. Where were you born? Minneapolis

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Not doing this on FB, so this question doesn't count...

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? either does this one

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? or this one

22. Bird watcher? nope

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

24. Do you have any pets? Lots of them: 8 degus, 2 Parakeets, 1 Rabbit, and 1 Guinea Pig

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? L & I are in the process of trying to find a house!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a vet

27. What is your best childhood memory? the ones up at my old family cabin on Big Sandy

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I can never choose between the two!

29. Are you married? Yep! We got married on July 18th, 2009

30. Always wear your seat belt? Definitely

31. Been in a car accident? Nothing major

32. Any pet peeves? when people smack their gum. it's obnoxious!

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Black olives and mushrooms

34. Favorite Flower? I love stargazer lilies, but I'm on a rose kick right now

35. Favorite ice cream? Pavarotti from Sebastian Joes

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don't eat there often, but I really enjoy Sonic

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never failed it

38. From whom did you get your last email? from D

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? target

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really

41. Like your job? Meh, I need a new one.

42. Broccoli? I like broccoli.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Definitely Aruba with L for our honemoon!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? L, M, & B at Brasa in St. Paul

45. What are you listening to right now? some indie song

46. What is your favorite color? Red

47. How many tattoos do you have? just one of a turtle on my foot

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? ugh, stop with the FB questions!

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:59pm

50. Coffee Drinker? Yep! And I am slowly turning L into one- bwahahaha!

So, now you know just a little bit more about me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment